Get Legal Information

Visit Washington LawHelp for free legal publications and self-help packets.

Get Legal Help

Find out how to Get Legal Help and if you qualify for free legal aid.

Wildfire Emergency Help

  • Food and cash assistance: The DSHS Community Services Office in Wenatchee is open and serving clients who may need replacement food and cash assistance as a result of the wildfires. Call 1-800-209-5446 for more information.  
  • Health insurance: Apple Health (Medicaid) clients affected by the wildfires who have questions or problems can call their regional enrollment specialists for help:
    • East Wenatchee: Located at Chelan-Douglas Health Dept. Call 509-860-5590 or 509-886-6419
    • Omak: Located at Mid-Valley Hospital. Call 509-826-8186
    • Republic: Located at Republic Medical Clinic. Call 509-775-3153, ext. 497
    • Wenatchee: Located at Columbia Valley Community Health. Call 509-661-3651
  • Property insurance: Call the Office of the Insurance Commissioner’s consumer hotline, 800-562-6900 if you have questions about your insurance policy.  
  • Legal Help: Washington LawHelp Disaster Recovery & Relief Resources - View resources covering many important issues you will need to address after a natural disaster. Find out how best to deal with insurance companies and contractors, how to avoid fraud, deal with loss and more.