Get Legal Information

Visit Washington LawHelp for free legal publications and self-help packets.

Get Legal Help

Find out how to Get Legal Help and if you qualify for free legal aid.


Free legal information for veterans is available on our website, Washington LawHelp, including Representing Washington Veterans: Basic Legal and Cultural Concepts.

If you live in King County, call 211. If you live outside King County, you may apply for legal help by calling our CLEAR hotline at 1-888-201-1014 (M-F 9:15 am to 12:15 pm) or by using the online application.

More Resources