Español | Tiếng Việt | 中文 | አማርኛ | عربى | Українська | 한국어 | Marshallese | русский | Soomaali | Tagalog
NJP's goal is to maintain the highest possible level of client services throughout the state during the coronavirus emergency. NJP is also monitoring the situation to identify any needed changes to best respond to the needs of clients suffering from the effects of the coronavirus emergency.
Current NJP services and operations are as follows:
- CLEAR – Hotline services are continuing normally (same scheduled hours - weekdays between 9:15 am and 12:15 pm). You can also Apply Online. As the situation evolves, we will post any changes here.
- Washington LawHelp will continue to post legal updates and information (See: Washington LawHelp Coronavirus Resources page).
- Field Offices: Consistent with guidance from public health authorities regarding the growing coronavirus epidemic, Governor Inslee's - and county level – orders and directives, NJP is taking the following steps:
NJP Field Offices are transitioning to remote (telecommuting) services starting on Monday, March 16, 2020.
- This means NJP offices will use telephone or video communications wherever possible – and the offices are closed to the public.
- These offices are making alternate arrangements with current clients concerning upcoming appointments and other scheduled meetings. If you have any questions about your case or meeting with your advocate, please contact the advocate assisting you.
- Walk-ins/in person inquiries and existing clients coming to the office without appointments will have to call the number posted on the door.
- If you are not a current client and you need legal assistance, please call
2-1-1 in King County
CLEAR Hotline: 1-888-201-1014 in all other counties or Apply Online
NJP is closely monitoring the impact of the virus on client communities to identify other necessary measures as appropriate.
If you are experiencing coronavirus symptoms (See: symptoms associated with COVID-19), please remain at home and contact your health care provider.